Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Welcome to the highly fortified pirate compound, the perfect hide away for a heavily armed outlaw.
It includes several main building
The lookout tower and prison with
- Stairs from the courtyard
- The golden pirate banner
- At brick built prison door with a keyhole
- A royal gaurd hostage
- And a rat
The gunning platform with
- Two cannons
- And stairs to the courtyard
The main entrance with
- Wooden doors with iron renforcement
The blacksmith with
- an anvil
- Tool shelves
- And a forge
The main meeting house with
- A table with maps, bottles and food
- A side table with three goblets
- And a treasure room with piles of gold and a chest of jewels
And finally The captains quarters with
- A staircase from the courtyard
- A wood stove with a roaring fire
- A ladder to the sleeping loft
- A brick built bed
- A side table with a bottle and glass
- And a chest of drawers
Some of the building techniques are rather unconventional but work well and most importantly don't use non-LEGO pieces.
Thanks for taking a look at my pirate compound project and if you like it please support and follow. Feel free to leave constructive comments (no pun intended) and ideas for updates.