Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Feeling hungry? Come to BrickFood Dining for your meal! It has indoor and outdoor seating and an extensive menu. The building exterior shows several of the things on the menu-burgers, hot dogs, pizza, fries, and ice cream. They also serve pretzels and croissants and even have a drink machine with four flavors. The kitchen contains and oven with a stovetop, cabinets and counters, and a freezer. This is where two of this idea‘s six minifigures are- the head chef and the other cook. At the checkout counter there are two places, but only one cashier, selling a customer a hot dog and fries. In the corner there is a drink machine with four flavors, a napkin dispenser, and mustard and ketchup bottles. The indoor dining area seats six, and has a door to the outdoor dining area. The outdoor dining area is accessible by a staircase, and has two tables with four seats each, one of which is currently in use by a boy and his dad. It has a fence for the safety of children, and a skylight looking into the inside dining area.
I really like how the big food on top turned out. My inspiration for this build was actually the burger, which I had made for another model. I especially like the ice cream, because of the complex way it is attached. I also like the way it opens and the drink machine.
The biggest challenge was the big ice cream. I wanted to use toilet bowls as scoops, but it took me about an hour to find a way that worked. Another challenge was the lack of bricks. This made me decide to use a multicolored scheme, and I think it turned out nicely.
- Please be sure to check out my other 3 current ideas: Modular Medieval Microworld, Ski Lodge & Slope, and Posable Dog (Replaceable Expressions).
- The stickers to make the logo were made by me, but the rest are already LEGO stickers or printed tiles.
Thanks for your support,