Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Zeta Advanced is version 2.0 of my 1st Lego Zeta Gundam built earlier this year.
Zeta Gundam is famous for being the 1st fully transformable Gundam in the series, transforming from a mobile suit (MS) into an atmospheric re-entry vehicle or simply Wave Rider (WR Mode).
Improvements include a more faithful rendition of the headsculpt, better weight distribution for posing as well as a marked reduction of parts. Innovations include movable locking armour as well as multi-jointed feet to achieve dynamic off-CG posing. Balancing form and function, Zeta Advanced is very poseable with over 45 joints, and is also very sturdy as well (as seen in the transformation video below).
Specifications (MS Mode):
Specifications (WR Mode):
Brick Count: 6XX pcs
- 10248 F40 Ferrari x 1
- 10252 VW Beetle x 1
- 75148 Encounter on Jakku x 1
- 70588 Titanium Ninja Tumbler x 2
- 21307 Caterham Seven 620R x 2
- Existing elements from my inventory
Degrees of Freedom: 45
(10 on each limb, excluding binders and armour)
With many excellent Lego Gundam MOCs around, I hope my Zeta Advanced will bring a new dimension and aspect to Lego Mecha & Transforming MOCs. Please support and share in Zeta's journey to 10,000 votes and to the toy store near you. Thank you!