Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Willow is a 1988 adventure and fantasy film. It will have a Disney TV series in 2022.
The set depicts the battle in Tir Asleen. The most memorable and especially action packed scene in the 1988 film.
- Willow Ufgood
- Baby Elora Danan
- 1x Troll
- mischievous brownie: Rool Mini Scale trophy part
- mischievous brownie: Franjean Mini Scale trophy part
- Madmartigan + Madmartigan with armor
- Fin Raziel Goat form and Bird form
- Airk Thaughbaer
- General Kael
- 1x Eborsisk Brick Built 2 Headed Dragon
- 1x skeleton (For cage)
- Tir Asleen castle
- large catapult
Tir Asleen Features:
- Cursed residents of Tir Asleen frozen within the stones from Queen Bavmorda magic.
- Collapsing bridge planks (on hinge parts. A troll and Willow fell through like this in the film).
- Armory sections behind the squared tower, including the armor that Madmartigan puts on.
- Flaming Barrel that can roll down the ramp.
- Tunnel (on a hinge piece. In the film Madmartigan hid with boxes/hay in the film and surprised attack Queen Bavmorda troops)
- Suspended cage (which you can place a skeleton or Madmartigan in like a previous scene of the film).
- Sliding spiked Portcullis with string and winch.
- Mini catapult (placed below archways)
- Extra small rooms in the cone of the towers.
- Vertically rotating wooden archer defenses on the castle crenels (upon the battlements/walls).
Thank you for watching. Let me know in the comments if you have previously watched/heard about or liked the film! And if you like the set idea! Or have any criticism/ideas for what should be included/or not.