Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Great Hammerhead Shark
Hammerhead sharks are consummate predators that use their oddly shaped heads to improve their ability to find prey. Their wide-set eyes give them a better visual range than most other sharks. And by spreading their highly specialized sensory organs over their wide, mallet-shaped head, they can more thoroughly scan the ocean for food.
Introducing a Lego Wild Life serie dedicated to the Ocean: The Great Hammerhead Shark, swimming over octopus.
This clean presentation nearly without pins and with a black bordured base as seen in the Lego Architecture serie will bring a piece of nature in your room, with a real feeling of movement.
Spécifications: Stand with black flat bordures - Realistic look with only a few visible pins - Many moving parts: shark's jaws and flippers, tail with 2 articulations for natural movement - 648 bricks
A real piece of art in your room
Other sharks and orca comming soon so please support to bring a few culture and respect of the ocean to our children.
Please visit my other projects:
- Shark attack on pelican: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/151808
- Tintin Calculus' Shark Submarine: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/153400