Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
The Amazing World of Gumball in LEGO style is here!
Recreate your favorite moments with this detailed scene from the iconic series.
(Updated December 2022 with minor modifications needed, upgraded minifigures, and a new room building model!)
It is the interior of the Watterson house, the main setting in the series in which the protagonists of the series create their adventures. In this place in the series, they do fun activities, solve problems, interact with several of their characters or create funny situations.
This model is made up of 1820 bricks and 5 figures.
This set includes:
- Gumball, Darwin, Anais, Nicole and Richard Minifigures. (redesigned!)
- Accessories for the minifigures: a skate, a camera, a briefcase and 2 sandwich. (New!)
- The living room: a 4-seater sofa, a lamp, a table in front of the living room, a large and a small shelf with a television, a DVD player, a music player and a console.
- A dining table with a “DODJ or DaAR” (Dodge or Dare) board game.
- A kitchen with details like the "Reach for the stars" template on the fridge.
- A main balcony.
- Also includes Gumball and Darwin's room with details and references such as Daisy the Donkey doll. (New!)
- Another important element of this set are the paintings, posters and decorations with various and small details that make this model iconic.
The Amazing World of Gumball is an animated series for children and teenagers that has created a great community.
If you'd like to see this concept made into an official set, hit the support button, leave a comment, and share the project with your friends, either via social media or online.
Thank you! :)