Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Would you like a cup of coffee?
My idea is simple: a Lego coffee truck/car. At the front a normal car equipment; car seats, wheels and a dashboard. At the back there’s enough space for the Lego man to stand. It has some kind of a kitchen idea, but then with coffee equipment. Like a coffee machine.
The shutter at the side of the truck is able to fold up/in. this means the same for the table shade at the same side. By this fold up/n table people can stand drinking their coffee. The counter under the window (side of the truck) is to create a bigger counter, without to use space in the truck self. And foldable.
I don’t think that I have to explain other things. Although some items are just for the looks, they don’t have an additional function.
- 270 bricks (inclusive 2 Lego man)
- Accessories like: a take out coffee cup, newspaper, croissant, mini pretzel, a 100 billet, a mini broom, mini tray and of course cups.
I know that the front side of the truck looks a little weird (maybe like a bird :) ). But I’m not a professional designer or something like that. Of course the people behind Lego have to improve things. But this is just my idea for a Lego set, hopefully my Lego model gives a good impression. However that’s what this is all about: an (awesome) idea for a new Lego set.