Donkey Kong's Tree House
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
I hope this project will wake many interests, because Donkey Kong is one of the best Nintendo characters, and of course I wanted to create something Donkey Kong Country related. I was shocked when I realised no one made a LEGO Ideas Donkey Kong set, and I feel this has to be changed with this project
- Donkey Kong minifigure
- Diddy Kong minifigure and his Peanut popguns
- Dixie Kong minifigure and her classic Guitar
- 1000 pieces, with 5 stickers - "Donkey Kong's banana hoard" and the letters "K", "O", "N", "G", on Donkey's House
- removable roof
If you want to support this project, please click the blue support button, and share the project with your friends through social media.
The series' first game is Donkey Kong Country. It was released for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System in 1994
The Donkey Kong Country series is a video game series of the Donkey Kong franchise. Although it usually stars Donkey Kong and his sidekick, Diddy Kong, Donkey Kong also ends up kidnapped in several games. The series is a platformering series. The series was started and produced by Rare, until they were bought by Microsoft. Remakes are included in the Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance and Nintendo 3DS handhelds. The series was later revived by Retro Studios and their game, Donkey Kong Country Returns. The Donkey Kong Country series also has well-received reviews and has greatly impacted future titles.