Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
- Rolling movement caused by waves (1. M-Motor)
- Two motorized triple-barrelled chasers in the bow (1. M-Motor)
- Motorized steering with simoultaneously rotating ship´s wheel, rudder and steering mechanism (S-Motor)
- Motorized movement for- and backward (L-Motor)
- Motorized sail trim with turning capstan and changing sail position of all square sails (M-Motor)
- All features can be controlled by rc-control via 4 channels and two receivers
- All features use the Power-Function System but could easily be adapted to the new Control+ System which can lead to advanced handling of the functions
- The battery box can slide out easily to switch on/off and change batteries
- Minifigures: Davy Jones, Jack Sparrow, Elizabeth, Bill Turner, Barbossa and more. (I am not familiar with the movies in english so I would like to ask you to tell me the names in the comments section!)
- Two decks with cannons (one side the lower deck is closed to store the motors)
- The two tripple-barreld chasers can manually slide backwards and then the doors can be closed
- Removable deck at the stern to take out the steering wheel
- Removable lower balcony´s on both sides
- Handmade sails (I would like to improve them in an future update)
- Two functional anchors
- Upper cabin minifigure size with Jack stealing the heart (illuminated)
- Lower cabin with Davy Jones organ (illuminated)
- Two torches at the stern (illuminated)
- The capstan can be removed
- The ship is based on the sturdy hull parts, the complete 2 lower rows of bricks can be removed with the steering and driving wheels to use it as "normal" push forward ship or display model
- The main mast and the mizzen are both slightly tilted backwards
- Correct rigging and sails due to the movies
- The ropes between the masts can be removed easily to take them apart for transport