Arkham Knight Batmobile
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
For this project the challenge is to build a simple Arkham Knight Batmobile while retaining most of the functions that made said Batmobile unique, namely:
1) front and back wheels that swing out.
2) front and back wheels that rotate 360 degrees.
3) hind part that can be elevated.
4) holding cell at the back of the vehicle.
5) streamlined body.
The Design process started with the wheel assemblies since it determined whether or not this vehicle is makeable. Once I had it, the vehicle body was build around it with final form resulting from functions stated above. Profile wise I tried to come as close as possible to the original vehicle design. I also made the entire build modular. as can be seen in the picture with a left wheel assy., a right wheel assy., the control center (body), and the storage/engine assy.(body).
Again all my assemblies are meant to be played so simplicity in design and build is emphasized.
This is my fifth build, and hopefully more to come, if you like this model please do share and support this build through your friends and your social network.
Your opinions, suggestions and comments are most welcome.
Thank You and Happy Building :)
My other Builds
Vintage Gas Station
Thank You for your support. =)