Star Wars Rogue One - Jedha Street Ambush
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
It was great seeing a new location in Rogue One! Jedha City was full of activity and excitement, I couldn’t help wanting to look through the crowds being intrigued by the aliens and costume designs. I really enjoyed the action that takes place in these streets and though it was crying out to be created as a Lego set.
Any of these minifigures could be replaced but here are my suggestions:
- Jyn Erso (new pilgrim disguise)
- Cassian Andor (slight modification to coat)
- 2x Stormtroopers (could change design to include backpacks, black shoulder pad etc)
- Toshdor Ni (follower of the Brotherhood of the Beatific Countenance)
- Imperial Officer
- Imperial Probe Droid
I haven’t included any of Saw Gerrera’s gang because I’m planning on doing Saw’s hideout and would like to include them there. They could be added but thought it was a good opportunity to get some background characters that had cool designs.
I wanted to have part of the building collapse as a play feature. You use the sensor tower as a pull down lever that would move a piece behind the window forward, pushing a segment of the window out. The window segment is sitting on smooth bricks so it can be pushed out easily.
This set uses 366 pieces and hopefully captures the feel of Jedha city. I think it’s a great way to introduce some unique minifigs/designs not included in existing sets and hope you like the idea :)