Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Thank you for viewing my creation!
This is a fully-functional Lego pneumatic compressor for the railroad. It is hand powered, but can be hooked up to a Lego motor for automatic output. It functions great and has a compressor tank to build up lots of PSI! If you do not like it as a train car, then remove the wheels and hook it up to a building or whatever you want! This has so many uses besides looking really cool!
- Four small Lego pneumatic pumps feed into a two-way switch (also doubles as a cutoff valve)
- Able for power functions motorization
- Air compressor tank attached
- Minifigure compatible!
- Looks very industrial and very cool!
If you like this creation, check out my others!