Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
As you sit quietly pondering the storm just outside your windows, a sudden crack of lightning illuminates a sinister face peering at you from your bookshelf. You gasp, momentarily frightened, as Frankenstein's Monster stares deep into your soul...
About the Project
Inspired by Universal Studio's and Mary Shelley's Frankenstein, this LEGO build is sure to delight both lovers of classic horror and literature. Nestled among your books, the face of Frankenstein's Monster is visible. Remove it to find a hidden village beneath the watchful eyes of a windmill perched upon an ominous hill.
- At 12.6 inches high, 8.9 inches deep and 6 inches wide, this book nook shelf insert is just large enough to create a presence among your largest books without overtaking the entire bookshelf.
- The entire model has just over 1100 pieces.
- Although I do love expanding the color palette of LEGO bricks, this set was created entirely out of existing pieces.
When To Display
Is there ever a moment when any bookshelf does not need the classics displayed?! Don't have a bookshelf? This would also be a great addition to your Halloween decorations or a classic horror themed movie room.
You can help make Frankenstein Book Nook Shelf Insert into a real LEGO set, so hit that SUPPORT button!
What are you waiting for?!
Thank you for your support!