Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
If you like this series, plz support! ^^
I have made 50+ modules and categorized into several groups. This is series #1 of those modules.
This product is consists of 18 modules. (3 of wall components, 9 of inner castle components, 6 of outer castle components)
Castle wall is consist of 3 components. You can extend them with just 3 components to any scale.
Upper image is shot of 18 modules.
Module number is from top-left to bottom-right with line first.
- First line
(1) Palace left - Basic palace left side
(2) Palace middle - Basic palace middle component
(3) Palace right - Basoc palace right component
(4) Official building #1 - could be any official building
(5) Official Building #2
- Second line
(6) Ceremonial Building front
(7) Ceremonial Building back - extendible
(8) Fountain and road #1
(9) Fountain and road #2
- Third line
(10) Basic castle corner #1
(11) Basic castle wall #1
(12) Basic castle gate #1
(13) Windmill #1
(14) Barn #1
- Fourth line
(15) Healing place
Just palace. Simple but cute. I hope you also like this.
This is sample display of 18 components. If you buy more, then you could build larger village.
As you see, some components are from official MMV series.
Higher res images : http://www.flickr.com/photos/103482295@N06/tags/castle/
My blog : http://legodaystar.blogspot.kr/ (more photos, ldd files and stuffs)