Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This is a model of the iconic Citroen DS 2 in the new Lego Speed Champions 8 studs format.
There are various reasons why it has to become a "real" Lego set:
- The DS is obviously the coolest car ever built! Why else would it be called la deesse (the goddess)?
- It is an essential feature of every good gangster movie playing in the 60's and 70's (very important for all Brickfilms)
- When I saw the new Speed Champions Audi Quattro, I thought: "Wicked design, but this car has so many edges, it is actually too easy to build it with Lego bricks". The Citroen DS however, has such a streamline shape that I actually wasn't sure if it can really be built as a small scale Lego model.
-By the way, some people might recognise the 2 Minifigures: They are the main actors of the German TV series "jerks" in which the DS plays a supporting role. I thought it's a nice joke to rather show those two lads, than including the typical race driver.
Please also support my other project, the Eames Case Study House #8: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/9c607dcd-0bc1-4728-b5c4-f2dc3aeefc66