Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Every LEGO city needs a fast and efficient method of transportation, and the City Streetcar is here to take passengers from Point A to Point B in style!
The design is based loosely on the new Toronto streetcars that began servicing customers in late 2014. Built to minifigure scale, the streetcar features:
- Doors that open on both left and right sides
- Detailed driver area and lighting elements all around the streetcar
- Removable roof on all sections for easy play
- Wheelchair access area at the front of the streetcar
- Pantograph and trolley pole for power pickup just like the real one!
- Low floor throughout the entire streetcar for easy rider access
The set is roughly 800 pieces in total, and works with standard LEGO railway tracks. This streetcar will bring a much needed upgrade to any city big or small!