Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
I have called this Project "The Dolphin Show"
It is my first project that involves Lego Bricks and Technic Gears, It was a little challenging but I hope you like the idea and see the potential,
It just needs the Lego designers magic to make it a reality.
This Model Could Consist of :-
- A Dolphin.
- 1 Red Ball for Dolphin to play with.
- 1 Minifigure (The Dolphin Trainer with Hoop)
- 1 Minifigure (The Show Announcer on the microphone)
- 9 Minifigures for the audience of the Show.
- 1 Minfigure (Boy on Skateboard).
- 1 Penguin.( to keep the audience entertained before the show starts)
- 2 cameras, 1 filming show and 1 filming audience.
- Tv Screen at back of seating area to display Video of Show/adverts etc
- 1 Rat and his cheese,
- Some fish.
- 1 Large Water Tank.
- 1 Dumpster and Rubbish.
Please take a look at all the photos,
I have made the Dolphin fully movable using gears hidden beneath the water line,
- Turning the Right Crank rotates the Water and Dolphin in any Direction,
- Turning the Left Wheel moves the Dolphin in an Up-Down motion,
You can make the dolphin hit the ball into the audience etc.
It would be great if a hoop had a gap at the bottom to allow the dolphin to pass through the hoop, maybe Lego could either produce a new part or come up with some other idea perhaps,
This would be a fun Model with lots of playable value :)
If you like this idea please Support My Project and Me.
If you have the time, please check out my other cool Projects :)