Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
The Ferrari 288 GTO
This is the mother/ father of the amazing 'Ferrari F40' and of all following Ferrari supercars like the 'F50', 'Enzo' or 'La Ferrari'.
As you should know, LEGO already made some great Ferraris affordable for us, like the 'Ferrari F40' => LEGO model 10248, or the 'Ferrari Enzo' => LEGO model 8652 and more...
So, this model would be a very nice addition!
The Ferrari 288 GTO was presented in 1984 in Geneve. At that time, it was the fastest and strongest Ferrari ever! Furthermore, it was the first production car that could reach the magic number of 300km/h!
The car is powered by an amazing V8 biturbo engine:
Data: 8 cylinder - 48 valves / 2855ccm / bi-turbo / 400hp @ 7000 rpm / 496Nm @ 3800rpm / 305km/h top speed / 4,9sec 0-100km/h / 4,290m x 1,910m x 1,120m l/w/h
Only 272 Ferrari 288 GTO had been produced. The prices for real cars already reach several million US-Dollars!
The price for the LEGO model only should reached about 100 USD.
This LEGO version features all important details and functions:
• opening doors, bonnet and trunk
• pop-up head lights with switches in the inside of the car (each side separately)
• fully detailed engine
• dashboard with realistic stickers
If you would like to own a LEGO model of this fantastic car,
PLEASE, ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER PROJEKT: