Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Not too long time ago I saw a video on the "Living Big in a Tiny House" channel, in which a family living in Washington built a house for themselves from shipping containers. I love the idea very much, that they can have a solution for all of their needs in such a tiny space.
This was giving me the inspiration to try to make their house from Lego blocks. It is not exactly the same, because I still wanted to make it a little bit more unique. On the whole what I built is similar to the original one. I tried to find a place to everything, and to use a little bit of everything that I could see by them. The house is fully modular. Can be divided in the middle, and the upper floor is removable, so as the terrace. I thought of two minifigures and a dog by.
I think it would be a good set because it can be a great addition to a city. On the outskirts of the city, at the top of a hill at the foot of the forest, it would have a great location.
What you can find in the house:
- Fireplace, in front of it, there is a couch
- Kitchen with a refrigerator, washing machine and a cooker
- Bathroom with a shower, sink and a toilet
- Terrace with a table and four chairs
- Bedroom with a TV, nightstand, alarm clock, guitar, game consol, etc...
- 2 minifigures
- 1 dog
- Small garden
- Water tank
- Gas tank
- Paving stone
Consisting of 2631 pieces
Studs : width 58, length 32, height 27.5
Width : 46.4 cm / 18.3 inches
Length : 25.6 cm / 10.1 inches
Height : 22 cm / 8.7 inches
I hope you like my set, and you vote for it. I hope, you will recommend it to your family and friends to do the same. Thank you for your support in advance.
Thank you very much to those who have already supported me. :)
I would like to thank everyone who clicked on my project for thier support. I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!