1959's Drag Race Cars
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
In the 1959's there were many good racing and drag racing cars availble. What everyone wanted was both a fast, drag racing car, and a small town car.
Both cars are:
- 6 studs wide [including wheels]
- 14 studs long, from points of tail-fins to the front of car
- 6 bricks high
- 38 TOTAL pieces
And there are 3 minifigures: 2 drivers, and 1 flagman. A flag and gold cup for the winner of the race.
To get this small car before it speeds away, please click that support button and share it wherever you go.