2017 Polaris Slingshot SL
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Hi everybody! Welcom to my latest project, a Polaris Slingshot SL! This build is not exactly what you would call a car, or a motorcycle, but whatever it is, it's awesome. the SL is one of the latest versions of the Slingshot that Polaris has released, and it is one of the best, but it sells for more than 20k. so, a cheaper alternative (even though you couldn't drive it), is to buy a LEGO one that would only cost around $70. Not only is it inexpensive, but it also has many display and (well kind of) play value as well. Here are some of its features:
- 700-800 pieces, so that it wouldn't be too expensive
- removable wheels and hubcaps
- glow in the dark head lights, so that it can look awesome even when you can't see it
- adjustable rearview mirrors, seats, and steering wheel
- interior detailing to make it more true to life
- a unique building experience because it uses many interesting and unique techniques
So if you want to see this in a store near you someday, then hit that blue support button near the top of the page, follow it. And please leave me a comment so that I know what you think, because who knows, one day it might be a reality! If you really want this as much as I do, then share it with your friends, family and everyone that you can so that we can have a LEGO Polaris Slingshot SL!
Thanks for reading!
P.S. Leave me a comment if you have any ideas for other cars that I should make.