The Coal Mine 1968
"The Coal Mine 1968"
Here is a simple modular Mine Shaft I created that can be either for display or be linked together to create a longer span of tunnels in different directions for use in your Lego City/Town Projects.
Model has Aprox 450 parts.
The Photos came out a bit dark due to it being underground ;) But hope you get the idea :)
This Model could include:-
- 2 Mini Figures with Miners Helmets.
- a Working Mine cart with coal.
- 2 miners lamps that hang on wall.
- Lots of Tools .i.e Sledge Hammers, Drills, Pick Axes, Shovels. etc
- Rock face can be made to break away with Dynamite.
- Hanging down wood planks from mine shaft ceiling.
- Hose pipes on floor of mine shaft etc.
- 2 rats to keep the miners company :)
- Lots of coal lying around.
- "The Coal Mine 1968" Sign can be removed if required in a Lego City/Town Build!
I think this would look great on display in honour of all the hard working people that do this very dangerous job.
Hope you like this idea,
Please Support, Follow this and Me.
Please check out all my other cool projects as well, Thanks again.