Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Very popular throughout New Zealand and Australia, Superstocks is a full contact adrenaline rushing sport raced on a clay oval track. Contact between cars can be rugged and is intended as part of the class.
Superstocks weigh 1400 to 1500 kg and are usually powered with modified v8 engines of up to 248 cubic inches.
I have been building Stockcars out of Lego Technic for many years , This one by far the best.
main features include:
- hand of god steering as well as steering wheel moves
- full suspension
- moving V8 engine
- opening bonnet to reveal detailed engine
- strongly constructed chassis frame and roll cage
- detailed interior with racing seat
thanks for viewing