Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Biological engineering is all around us, from food to medicine to energy and the environment. Biological engineers can be biologists, engineers, chemists, physicists, computer scientists, or mathematicians who apply knowledge from their fields to analyze problems in biological systems and to design of new ways of modifying or enhancing these systems.
- 131 total parts
- Engineering lab with storage compartments, venting hood, flasks, and computer.
- Engineering bench with microscope, chair, chemical containers, and petri dishes.
- DNA double helix model.
- Five minifigures (final designs would feature safety goggles on one side of each head):
Dr. Dowd and Dr. Crisp work together to devise new ways of editing DNA, the molecule that encodes "instructions" for the development of living organisms.
Dr. Hemond and Dr. Bhasi create better, safer methods for delivering medicine to cancer patients and new ways to repair and regenerate damaged tissues.
Dr. Berloni develops chemical tools to see, map, and monitor important interactions in biological systems that would otherwise be invisible.
Full complement of accessories:
Thanks very much for your support of this project!
Additional images are available via the Bioneers Flickr album.
Like what you see? Check out my other Ideas set: Legal Justice Team