Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
this set is a very simple reproduction of the primary characters of the classic 8-bit videogame Bubble Bobble, in a flat style.
- Why I built it?:
I built it because I would to create something to beautify the gray and sad desk of my office but which does not occupy too much space on my desk, remembering the carefree than when I was younger.
- Should it be a great LEGO set?: YES, it should.
- It is supposed to be attractive to nostalgic people of 80s' video games and all new player generations.
- Bubble Bobble has been one of the classic arcade videogames that 80s' generation most deeply love and that, from 80s to today continues to attract players of all ages.
- The characters are supposed to be placed on a desk or can be placed in a frame on the wall.