Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
- Massive tires, over 5 feet tall, help Tundra Buggy® One roll across the rough terrain and keep people up high, safe from polar bears.
- In the back of the vehicle, Tundra Buggy® One has sleeping quarters - bunk beds to sleep in, drawer storage for gear and personal items, a heater to keep people warm and cook pizza or make hot chocolate.
- There’s a bank of batteries that can be accessed beneath the floor that allows Tundra Buggy® One to operate live cameras and power wifi all day long without running the engine. Tundra Buggy® One even has a bathroom for when nature calls.
- In the front is where the scientists sit, speaking to learners LIVE with polar bears right outside the window. Behind the panelists, Tundra Buggy® One has the joystick that controls the LIVE cams outside and inside the Tundra Buggy® and computers to mix an engaging show with pics and videos during the virtual connections, all working to produce the signal that broadcasts polar bears across the world.
- Up front, Tundra Buggy® One also has the driver’s seat that allows it to drive around and find polar bears!
- Extended from the top of the vehicle you can find the antenna that connects to the wireless internet signal that enables the vehicle to broadcast polar bears (via a camera on the front of the vehicle) into your own home across the globe! A window into the polar bear’s life, offering close-up views of moms snuggling with cubs, large male bears play-wrestling, and young bears testing the ice along the shore.
- And when it’s safe with a bear monitor on the ground, you can access all the mechanics of Tundra Buggy® One including the huge tires, water tank, fuel tank, and propane tank for maintenance.