Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
The Story Behind the Store
I have wanted Lego to make an Apple store set for a very long time, and I got tired of waiting so I made one myself. I figured that if I was going to build an Apple store, I might as well do the most recognizable one, Apple Fifth Avenue. I knew it would be difficult to hang the Apple logo in the middle of the cube, and to build the spiral staircase, but I was up for the challenge, and I’m so happy that I was able to pull it off.
- 8 minifigures: four employees and four customers
- Large spiral staircase
- Apple logo hanging in the middle of the cube
- 8 trees
- Stickers representing all of the different versions of iPhones, iPads, Apple Watches, MacBooks, and HomePod Minis, and the skylights
- 2310 parts
- 13.9 x 12.6 x 12.2 inches, 35.2 x 32 x 30.8 cm, 44 x 40 x 38.4 studs
Devices in the Store
- iPhone 13 Pro in Sierra Blue, Silver, Gold, and Graphite
- iPhone 13 in Pink, Blue, Midnight, Starlight, and (PRODUCT)RED
- Apple Watch Series 7 in Blue, Midnight, Green, Silver, Gold, and Space Black
- iPad Pro in Space Gray and Silver
- Magic Keyboard in White and Black
- MacBook Pro in Space Gray and Silver
- MacBook Air in Gold
- HomePod Mini in Space Gray, Blue, Yellow, and Orange
If you would like to see Apple Fifth Avenue made into an official Lego set, press the yellow support button, and send a link to your friends and family!