Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
The A-158 Starfighter is a sleek, fast spaceship. I think it would make both a great display model and play set. This ship is not based on any movie or show but is rather my own design. The following is the list of current features of the set:
- orange, white, and black color scheme
- sleek design
- many curved and sloped elements
- made from 158 elements
- 6 total cannons
- a powerful engine
- landing gear
The cockpit can be taken off to expose the interior detail, however it is not meant to hold a minifigure as it is too small. I built this digitally using stud.io. It is a small set and I think it should be sold in the $20-$30 range. In the future, I may also add a display stand.
I am open to changes or improvements you may have.
Thank you for reading and supporting!