Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
For this Lego Ideas submission I created a duel seater sports car based on the Corvette C-7 design. I was inspired by the Lego Speed Champions series, but I wanted to create a larger version of the Corvette in order to seat two minifigures side-by-side. The model is big enough to contain lots of detail and realism and yet not too big to lose the scale of the minifigure. I also incorporated into the design the ability for the hood, doors and trunk to open and close in such a way as to not disturb the exterior aesthetics. The model shown in these photos contains 316 parts.
Features of the model:
- 8 stud wide vehicle body to allow dual seating
- Smooth, clean design style with no exposed studs
- Realistic exterior body styling based on the Corvette C-7
- Interior detail including foot pedals, guage tiles, manual shifter
- Operable hood, side doors, and trunk
- Engine detail under hood
- Removeable top to easily access minifigures
If you like this design and would like to see this model considered as an official lego set please support it. Thanks!