Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This set is inspired by the David Sheldrick elephant orphanage in Nairobi, where I live. The elephant orphanage takes care of orphaned baby elephants, and releases them back into the wild once they are old enough, making sure they are integrated in a herd of wild elephants. The first three years, the keepers take over the mother's role, feeding the baby elephants every three hours and even sleeping with them. One hour a day, visitors can come and see the baby elephants and learn about them.
- The set features three different keeper mini figures.
- It contains one clean and one dirty baby elephant.
- Gear includes a wheel barrow, three feeding bottles, one microphone and one branch.
- The trunk and ears of the baby elephants can be moved into different positions.
- The set features two stables with room for one elephant and the keeper's bed.
- The roofs of the stables can be taken off.
- The elephant playground contains a pond, a water bucket and different trees and bushes.