Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
- The set is made out of 2 builds: The glorious Mask itself, and a base with the Skull Kid minifigure.
- The small tree trunk Skull Kid stands on freely turns 360°, and Skull Kid is more articulate than a LEGO Minifigure as he has a somewhat turnable waist and fully movable elbows; but in return he can't turn his wrists.
- The backside of the mask is largely studless. Studs change direction in the middle. I wanted the backside to be completely smooth without any brickholes visible so if you were to pick it up or look at it from the side it'd feel finished all around.
- Aside from a mask with the classic colors, I had the idea in mind of a Limited Special Edition with a Chrome Golden Majora's Mask. But due to copyright issues I can't show the original. It connects via an axle so it's compatible with Bionicle heads. Even the size is on point.
- The eyes should be able to light up in the final product. A previous version I made had Power Functions but due to the potential battery waste and cost it would be easier (and way better for the environment) to just use electricity from the wall. So we'll have to figure out a way how to do that.
- You might have noticed the model is quite a beauty, but there seem to be a few floating parts on bricks that don't have studs on them. Those are supposed to become printed bricks or stickers.
- The model used for the small "Majora's Mask" mask is made by "WeeMadSausage", which you can find on MakerBot Thingiverse using this link: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:686111
- It uses the the following license: Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0). Link to license: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/
- "The Legend of Zelda" is trademarked by and property of Nintendo.
- "The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask" is trademarked by and property of Nintendo.