Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
What is it?
It is a base build in two 32x24 baseplates with specialized modules, crane, vehicles, flyer, and robot.
The base is composed of four modules:
Vehicle Hangar - Houses a cargo transport and has a garage equipped with tools ramp for repairs, it's also used for the exploration rover. Includes a cargo lifter robot. Also has a large crane outside.
Habitation quarters - Consists of beds, kitchen and rest installations. It also has a large communications dish at the front and the landing pad for the hover ship.
Command center - Located above the garage, used for communications, has a large spoked antenna used as lighting rod to absorb electric energy. Also has a rocket launching section.
Lab module - Are the installations upstairs the Habitation quarters. It's a science facility with laboratory equipment. Has a balcony, a wind turbine, and a solar panel.
Why did you build it?
Classic Space still has a lot of potential for sets.
Why do you believe this would make a great LEGO set?
The features guarantee hours of entertainment for not only classic space fans, but also for the new generations.
UPDATE August 2021
Crater Plate Version.
- Changed the size of the baseplates adding more space to include a custom hill with craters.
- Change the color of the baseplates to Tan color as sand and choose Brown color for rocks.
- Added a Meteor Crab alien creature.
- Changed the front of the Cargo Transport from Blue to Light Bluish Gray.
- Added 7 more images including two for the repair robotic features inside the garage.