Soyuz Fregat (1:110)
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Since the start of the Space Age, the Soyuz has been launched more times than any other launch vehicle in the world. Derived from the Soviet Vostok rocket, it was first introduced in 1966 and has gone on to make over 1700 launches. With one of the lowest launch failure rates, the Soyuz is truely an understated workhorse of the rocket world. As of today, the Soyuz is the only way for astronauts to get to the International Space Station.
- All stages of the rocket are completely detachable
- 4 booster rockets (1st stage) that attach to the core
- A core stage rocket (2nd stage)
- A 3rd stage rocket with removable jettison panels
- Detachable fairings with deployable guide fins
- An escape tower in case of a launch abort
- A Soyuz spacecraft with a display stand and an astronaut microfig
This model will be a fine addition to any rocket collection and a must have for everyone with an interest in space exploration. Please support this project as it will go a long way towards making it a reality!