DragonSpire - Phantasy Realms
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
from the same series
Elven Sentinels' border - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/97483
Wizard's Rivergate - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/98977
This set would portray the ruined ancient tower fort of the once powerful drakelords. These buildings used to be giant statues were drakes were fed but after the drakelords were defeated by an alliance of elves and humans - after trying to conquer the continent - the surviving clans constructed small fortresses in the ruined buildings.
The forest guardians patrol the ancient drakelords reign and find that a dragon sorceress has found a dragonegg. Before she can hatch it and release such an evil upon the world, the Guardians storm the castle riding their drakes. If only the drakelors knew what their empress is preparing, maybe they'd turn back from that evil path. Will the Guardians reach in time to convince the drakelords of their ruler's evil intentions or will the drakelords once again take the path of war!
The Poll :D
This is a third approach to a new original project of mine.
Would you mind answering a few questions concerning it?
1) Overall opinion of the set?
2) Is this more oriented for boys, girls or both?
3) Would you buy it? Or it depends on other conditions - which?
4) How much would you pay for it?
5) What would you see changed in it?
6) If such changes were made would you then/still buy it even id the price tag increased?
Thanks for the help!
And check my other projects. They are in need of help. Thanks!