Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
My tugboat is designed to look impressive and at the same time vintage. I studied and watched many photos before i realize it. I have tried to build some characteristic elements of those vessels.
I have called it Cerberus as the guardian dog of the mythological literature.
The characteristic elements are:
· car tires along the sides
· The cleat for tying the tops towed
· The smoke from the chimney
· The position to govern stern winches
· bow winch
· The bridge with the big wheel and a nautical chart table
· The engine room is equipped with a large diesel engine where you can distinguish the cylinder heads for valves, pushrods, the flywheel, the compressed air cylinder for starting the fire extinguisher cylinder, and much more!
· The commander scanning the horizon
· The bosun expert in boat
I have designed and created the tugboat because my connection to the sea is very strong.
I was born and raised in a city that looks to the sea and I could not live in a city where I can not see it every day. I love boats and my work is related to them, in fact I am specialized in marine engines.
Also collect Vintage TinToy Tugboat and this inspired me in my project.
I think that this project will be interesting for young and old.
Imagine myself riding the waves in command of a glorious boat capable of moving the sea giants like twigs is a wonderful feeling!
The tugboat is the king of the port!
The set consists of many bricks and provides innovative construction techniques and I hope that this can be an interesting challenge for the more Lego expert.
Supported my project! it did not disappoint you!