Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
This is the expansion set of my The Hobbit - Dale project. I made this simiar to the LOTR The Battle of Helm's Deep and Uruk-hai army sets.
- This set includes 3 soldiers with bow, spear and sword.
spoiler alert. spoiler alert, spoiler alert
When the Battle of the Five Armies was over, the dwarves restored their kingdom under the Lonely Mountain and men began to settle once more in Dale, with Bard, the man who slew the dragon, becoming their first king.
Dale was sacked for a second time during the War of the Ring by invaders from the east. The people of Dale took refuge in the Lonely Mountain with the Dwarves, and it was during the Siege of Erebor that King Dáin II Ironfoot of the Lonely Mountains and King Brand of Dale were slain. However, after the fall of Sauron the siege was broken and Dale rebuilt once more.
Now it's up to you. Vote for my project and make the dream come true.
Please look at my other projects, sare these with your friends and support these.
- The Hobbit - The house of the Master of Laketown (updated!)
- The Hobbit - Halls of Thranduil
- The Hobbit - Dale
- The Hobbit - The Side-door of Erebor
- LOTR - The Prancing Pony
- LOTR - Barad-dûr Ultimate Collector's Set
- LOTR - Minas Morgul (updated!)
- LOTR - The Tower of Cirith Ungol
- LOTR - Rivendell Part 1
- LOTR - Rivendell Part 2
- LOTR - Rivendell Part 3
- LOTR - Rivendell Part 4
- LOTR - Rivendell Part 5
- LOTR - Rivendell
- LOTR - Doors of Durin
You can also visit me on flickr.
Thank you for your attention.