Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
The valley of Imlaris, in the common tongue it's known by another name; Rivendell.
The last homely house west of the mountains. (or east of the sea) ;)
This is the biggest and the best set I've ever done.
I made a modular Rivendell in currently 5 Parts.
You can change and combine every part with another.
Find out in how many ways you can combine it.
I will show some combinations in some updates.
It has more than 13,000 pieces.
There are 24 minifigures (11 she-elves), 4 statues and 2 light gray horses.
(maybe too much minifigures) ^^
To see more details of the single parts, you have only to follow the links below. ;-)
Now it's up to you. Vote for my project and make the dream come true.
Please look at my other projects, sare these with your friends and support these.
- The Hobbit - The house of the Master of Laketown (updated!)
- LOTR - The Prancing Pony
- LOTR - Barad-dûr Ultimate Collector's Set
- LOTR - Minas Morgul (updated!)
- LOTR - The Tower of Cirith Ungol
- LOTR - Rivendell Part 1
- LOTR - Rivendell Part 2
- LOTR - Rivendell Part 3
- LOTR - Rivendell Part 4
- LOTR - Rivendell Part 5
You can also visit me on flickr.
Thank you for your attention.