Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
The Wolfpack is back!
Inspiration for Wolfpack Castle came from various older Castle theme sets but my primary inspiration was Set Number 6075 Wolfpack Tower (Wolves’ Island Liar). With only three notable sets released (two in 1992 and one in 1993) I felt it was time to bring the Pack Back and what better way to do this then with their very own castle!
I have pitted the Wolfpack against the Lion Knights (Crusaders), another classic LEGO Castle faction which was first introduced in 1984. The Lion Knights have had a long and storied history but have not been included in a set since 2001 with the re-release of Set Number 10000 Guarded Inn.
Help bring the Castle theme back and rekindle these two faction’s rivalry from the early 1990s by supporting my LEGO Ideas project - Wolfpack Castle
- 1,413 Parts
- 4 Wolfpack minifigures
- 2 Lion Knight (Crusader) minifigures
- 1 Skeleton
- 1 Brick built boat
- 1 Horse
- 1 Parrot
- 1 Spider
- 1 Frog
- 1 Printed Wolfpack flag, 2 two shields and 4 torsos
- 2 Printed Lion Knight shields and torsos
- The set is broken up into 4 modular sections – Stairs, Bridge, Gatehouse and Keep
- The 4 sections can be configured in a variety of ways
and connected via Technic pins
- On either side of the Gatehouse, at sea level, there is a brick built stone feature that
swings open on hinge plates to allow access to the Gatehouse dungeon, here is where
the spider has built her web
- The Wolfpack Castle takes defensive elements
from real life castles such as crenelations, machinations and arrow slits
- There are two barrels of tar that can be used to
protect the Gatehouse
- The center part of the roof of the Gatehouse can be
removed to access the interior
- There are multiple ladders that allow minifigures to
access every level
- There are 3 dungeons with bars that can be removed for
- There are 2 stashes of gold – one stash at the top of
the Keep and another stash under the Stairs
- The King Wolf has his very own headdress and throne
- The Wolfpack Castle comes full stocked with
swords, spears, axes, crossbows, bows and arrows
- A boat comes with oars and there is a spot to attach
a crossbow to the front for attacks from the water
- There is a custom built stand to display the 6
minifigures and 1 skeleton figure