Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
I' ve made a scale model of semi-trailer truck with a trailer. It's in 1:60 scale, so wouldn't look out of place in a minifigure scale Lego City. And it is remotely controlled.
- drive (truck RWD) - L motor
- steering (with right geometry) - Servo motor
- remotely openable trailer's cargo door - M motor
Everything is controlled remotely.
Please watch the video to see this machine in action and for more details.
I hope you liked this model. If so, support please!