Dragonfly Hauler Corvette
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This is my first design, inspired by my love of science fiction and the desire to give the Space Man from Minifig Series 13 his own ship. I wanted to create something original that was streamlined but also had plenty of space to add extra parts on to and storage for other models.
- The container is not actually attached, there are two arms on either side that swing down on friction hinges to grab the container. When the shipping container is detached, there is a clear view into the back of the ship.
- Two pilots spots in the cockpit, which has an angled front end with two separate canopies.
- Two guns that pivot on either side of the cockpit.
- Storage clamps on the inside behind the cockpits for weapons.
- Large turbine-looking engines. I wanted the ship to look like it was built for speed.