Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
This project is for three buildable Brickfigures, with toy train and some additional pieces to allow for alternatives and additional items. (Based on characters from the stop-motion animated short film The Wrong Trousers, directed by Nick Park, with Aardman Animations, distributed by BBC).
- Includes 3 buildable figures: Wallace (with the option of regular trousers or The Wrong Trousers), Gromit (dog) and Feathers McGraw (penguin)
- Also includes diamond, toy train and Techno Trousers (The Wrong Trousers)
I was inspired to create Brickfigures by combining LEGO Minifigures and LEGO Miniland Figures, with a focus on 1x2 LEGO bricks. They are brick built figures that are buildable, poseable and easily modified to allow alternatives.
My intention is that printing be added where appropriate.
This project is for a singular product and is not a suggestion for a theme or a series.
Please consider supporting this project and if you have time please leave a comment. Thank you.