Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This vessel is a civilian cabin cruiser like spaceship, designed for short term flights of up to four people depending on your interior equipment choices. Pilot included!
Other variations would be either a crate instead of one passenger or a cocktailbar replacing two seatings. It's your choice! But make sure to put off that wig for the flight else it may get a little cramped in your seat! (at the current design-stage, may change once we get more serious)
After my first designed spaceship I still had some more creativity spare and sunk it into this one. That's pretty much all the reasoning.
Why would this make a great set? The reasons are very similar to my first design.
- space is a very popular theme. Star Wars for example is a strong franchise but it doesn't stop there regarding sci-fi. Adding non-licensed spacecraft to the LEGO cataloque would be a great addition to the sci-fi playverse aswell as supplying LEGO fans with more suitable parts to build even more great space ships!
- Small single-vehicle sets are more often than not a go-to products for gifts. Looking at the part value this would fit well in the 25€ range. A niche not exactly filled for sci-fi.
- Regarding the design itself I think it has some charme to it. A sleek design that combines round and edgy design elements, play features like a storage bay and fully retractable landing gear.