Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This is my latest model, the Modular Fast-Food Outlet. It is a 3-story building, with a drive-through at ground level, a kitchen on the first floor and a dine-in area on the second floor. They are connected by a dumb-waiter (controlled by protruding blue plate) which allows the food to be moved between floors.
- The drive-through: the drive through has space for a small car. There is a menu board and a microphone/speaker on one side, and a collection window on the other.the direction of travel is easily visible.
- The kitchen: the kitchen is accessed by a door on the first landing of the stair case. Inside there are four ovens/stoves, a coffee machine and a deep-fryer. there is access to a cool-room, where food is kept. The controls for the dumb waiter are on this floor. On the outside of this floor are two large, brick-built logos.
- The dine-in area: there are four tables in the dine -in area, three seating two people each, and one that seats four people.there is a large counter in-front of the dumb-waiter, and there are sauces available (mustard and ketchup).
- There are many different meals available, which can be found on the menu image.
- there are six minifigures ( two chefs, two servers, two customers).
The building is owned by the Burger Bros.
Please support, and comment any minor criticism, so that i can fix problems/better inform you.