Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Under the old oak tree,
sit a friend and a friend,
their minds set free,
hoping the day will never end.
Enjoying a picnic in October,
nibbling on food of plastic,
sitting in the grass and clover,
having a time so fantastic.
This cheerful scene depicts two LEGO friends enjoying a plastic picnic together in October beneath a large oak tree.
I constructed this small model because I wanted to build something that would bring back wonderful memories to many. Thus, I thought of creating a very iconic activity - picnicking!
Coming with two minifigs, an assortment of food and the all-important red/white checkerboard cloth, this happy build looks admirable on display for older builders and has playability for younger builders.
I believe this would be a great set because:
- It brings back fun memories of past times.
- It looks nice on display (shelf, desk, ect.)
- Kids will find delight in arranging and rearranging the tableau.
- It is a cool addition to any LEGO city or town.
Thank you and enjoy!