Old West Saloon
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
'This town isn't big enough for the two of us'
You've only seen about 50 movies featuring the old west. Lego has Pirates, Ninjas, Spacemen and Cavemen. So why not Cowboys? Well, now there can be!
This set depicts your average wild west saloon. People having duels, bets, meals and shady deals. In the corner, A pianist plays a familiar tune. Upstairs, a cellar with gunpowder and a cell for the drunks. Boarded up windows, the hot sun glaring on the tin roof of the ol' saloon. This proposal has everything from the Wild West- and more!
Supporting this set is the only way you'll get all of this. And why not? There's no reason you wouldn't want this and you know it. So what are you waiting for? This has:
- An assortment of minifigures, including a sheriff and pianist
- A dining area for all sorts of things to go down
- A stylised piano for your minifigures to show their musical talents
- A cell to keep prisoners
- Shotgun- nuff' said
If you support this, which is a no- brainer, you are getting us one step closer to a Lego Old West range. Have a sheriff verse an outsider, food fight in the dining area, and genuine wild west scenes out of Lego!
Thank you for taking the time to view my project,
P.S. Like the Wild West in a Looney way? Take a look at my Roadrunner and Coyote project!