Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
The Blue Dolphin
This ship is captained by a fierce pirate lass! Her ship may be smaller and carrying less firepower than some other vessels, but speed and maneuverability can be just as effective.
- Blue dolphin figurehead
- 4 cannon-ports on each side, with 4 cannons
- 2 swivel guns (mini-cannons) on each side of the deck, 2 per side
- Captain's cabin with desk, dresser, and treasure chest
- Treasure and rum storage in the hold of the ship
- Removable deck and cabin roof to reveal interiors
- 5 minifigures
- Just over 1,000 pieces
The ship is designed for a total of 3 sails:
- 1 triangular sail 17 x 20 (as seen on the Imperial Flagship set #10210-1) mounted between 3 chains on the bow
- 2 sails 28 x 18 (as seen on the Imperial Flagship set #10210-1), 1 mounted on each mast
Please check out my other pirate ship on Lego Ideas, as well as my other piratey builds!
The Crimson Sparrow (Pirate Ship)