Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
The A-Team is an American action-adventure television series, running from 1983 to 1987, about a fictitious former United States Army Special Forces unit who, after being court-martialed "for a crime they didn't commit", escape from military prison and, while still on the run, work as soldiers of fortune.
The A-Team was created by writers and producers Stephen J. Cannell and Frank Lupo.
The perfect adventure theme for LEGO to sell. This is simple, just the 1983 GMC Vandura cargo-van G-series that the team uses throughout the series.
This set will include:
- John "Hannibal" Smith
- Templeton "Faceman" Peck
- H.M. "Howling Mad" Murdock
- Bosco Albert "B.A." Baracus
- 2 small pistols
- 2 small machine guns
- 2 space guns
- 1 wrench
- 1 crowbar
The set will have multiple features like:
- A sliding door on the right side.
- 2 opening doors in the back (with holdings for the weaponry).
- 3 stickers of red lines (in order to create the diagonal line on the sides of the van).
- Exclusive printing in face and torso for the 4 minifigures.