Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
- A footpath (sidewalk) runs along the front of the plinth at the base of the steps.
- The side of a house on the right-hand side of the plinth, with garage doors, sloping tile overhang, patio area and tiled roof.
- A vegetation border running between the house and the steps.
- An area of sloping grass to the left of the steps.
- The steps themselves; featuring two landings.
- A Stan Laurel minifigure in his trademark dungarees, bowtie and bowler hat. A tousled ginger hairpiece is also included for Mr. Laurel for when he is not wearing his hat.
- An Oliver Hardy miniature in his trademark dungarees, necktie and bowler hat. A smooth black hairpiece is also included for Mr. Hardy for when he is not wearing his hat.
- A moustached Professor Theodore von Schwartzenhoffen minifigure, wearing a smart three-piece suit, monocle, top hat and cane.
- A nursemaid minifigure in a blue dress and apron, carrying a glass bottle of milk, and pushing a perambulator with a baby.
- A piano, held safely within a crate. The crate itself can be opened up, and the piano removed from it.
- A “The Music Box. Laurel and Hardy. Released 1932” plaque for the front of the set, coloured to look like a sepia title and written in a font representative of the 1930s.
- A hat stand that can be used to rest the bowler hats on when the minifigures of Stan and Ollie are displaying their hair. (This stand is similar in design to the hatstand that appears on opening title cards in many of their movies).