Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Everything rotates :
- independent rotation of the legs
- independent rotation of arms and hands , and independent forearms !
- independent rotation of the head
I tried to reproduce everything I could see, move and remove on the original LEGO minifig.
The face needs to be done with stickers, instead of the decomposition in individual bricks I used, for a (lot) better look (the face is a little creepy right now...).
843 pieces of fun !