Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
- The main wave and the largest wave was the hardest to make. I thought I would just be able to make a simple curve like a C and place it diagonally. Turned out I had to make the curve stretch out and turn 90 degrees in the process.
- The wave underneath the large one was very annoying. For the shape, I had to make an inverted pyramid. This was the funnest though because I was able to experiment with 3 different techniques for the crest if the wave.
- The final three were 3 of the same wave, however, they gradually get bigger. This one was actually really hard because I had to make them curve as they go down. Because of that, it was really hard to close the gap between the adjacent wedge.